||Sealtron is an expert in glass-to-metal-sealing and is dedicated exclusively to the manufacture of circular hermetically sealed connectors.
Our lines, which include Qualified Products Listing (QPL) in the United States to MIL-DTL-26482 I & II, MIL-DTL-38999 I, II & III, MIL-DTL-83723 III and qualification in Europe to EN2997 Y and YE and ESC 10 YE, also encompass a wide range of connectors that conform to other military specifications.
Sealtron has the experience and expertise in mechanical engineering to assist in the modification of any of our standard designs to accommodate special assembly requirements. These value added modifications include special shell dimensions, modified contact terminations and specific plating finishes.
With a 39,000 sq. ft. plant located in Cincinnati, Ohio, Sealtron is an integral part of AMETEK Interconnect Technologies and, together with its sister company, forms the largest hermetic sealing operation in the United States.
At Sealtron, we’re committed to surpassing customer expectations by providing the industry’s foremost quality circular connectors, competitively priced, with highly responsive delivery lead times and any value added customer support, such as inventory management, that may be required. Sealtron has the flexibility for both high volume and short run production.
Our capabilities include:
- Glass-to-Metal-Sealing in exothermic, Nitrogen and other atmospheres
- Complete electronic drawing support
- Custom design help to meet performance goals
- Total design control from fixtures to custom packaging
- Cost reduction assistance
- All tools designed and built in-house
- Complete array of tool room capabilities
- CNC machining
- On-line quality assurance review
- 3 belt furnaces
- Electrolytic nickel plating
- Gold plating
- Rubber molding of interfacial seals and gaskets
- Complete environmental testing capability